Friday, May 02, 2008

Presentation to BCS and IIBA in Cambridge online


I spoke at a combined meeting of the British Computer Society (BCS) Cambridge branch, International Institute of Business Analysts and Cambridge Assessment on Wednesday night. Actually I was only one half of the act, Paul Turner was the other half.

It was an enjoyable night, Paul is a long term Business Analyst who used his presentation to describe the role of business analysis in an Agile development cycle, and I used my session to explain why Agile works better with some Business Analysts or Product Managers involved.

Download my presentation here: Agile Practices go better with Business Analysis, or Why Business Analysts and Product Managers are more important than ever for Agile Software Development


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.