Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New writing and events: Downturn & Product Management

Its been a busy few weeks with presentations to BCS Bristol, BCS Kingston & Croydon, Hewlett-Packard and a trip to Switzerland to deliver some Scrum training and coaching - not to mention a family holiday.

The couple of weeks is also busy with some public events coming up:
ACCU Conference: I’m delivering a keynote, a regular session and co-ordinating a set of pattern talks with Kevlin Henney. (This starts on Wednesday next week and I believe there are a few places remaining.)
Brighton Agile Forum have invited me to speak on 11 May
• ACCU London is hosting Jeff Sutherland on 21 May

I’ve had some new articles published elsewhere recently:

Agile in the Downturn is in this months Agile Journal
ACCU Overload 90 April 2009 (whole journal download) continues my On Management series with a look at the Product Manager role (article download)
A New Approach to Software Project Management in CEO Today: this is one of those virtual magazine formats so you have to flick through the pages. And for reasons I don’t entirely understand my company name (Software Strategy) and not my name has been used as the author. Can’t say I’m entirely happy the way this piece has worked out, its an experiment in reaching a different audience.

Actually, if anything I’ve been writing less recently but these three have been in the works for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.