Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What is Advanced Agile?

Suggestions please.

I few weeks ago I received a request to create and deliver an “Advanced Agile” training course for a Scandinavian client. My first reaction was: that is more of a consulting or coaching assignment. But when I thought it through and considered the kind of material I covered in my own “Agile Foundations” course, and the introductory courses I know from other people the more I realized how much more there was I could cover.

I’m not most of the way through creating the course and I’ll deliver it in a couple of week. I’ll report back on what I put in and what people thing.

In the meantime, I was wondering: what do readers of this blog consider Advanced Agile?

Suggestions please, on this blog or e-mail me and I’ll summarize them.