Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Dialogue Sheets - Maro, where are you?

For the last few weeks there has been something wrong with the blogger commenting system. Comments get posted but when I come to moderate them there are missing.



Unfortunately this happened with a really good comment from Maro at Thales in Argentina. Maro also posted as Anonymous so I can’t contact him back - Maro are you there? Please contract me!



Maro’s team had been trying my Dialogue Sheets, I think they may have translated one themselves, although we now have one Dialogue Sheet available as a Spanish translation. He has posted his experiences on a blog, DosIdeas - in Spanish but Google will translate.



He also tells me that his team have developed another facilitator less retrospective technique using index cards. I’m looking forward to hearing more about this.