Thursday, June 18, 2015

Xanpan update

I’m glad to say I’ve just completed a minor update to Xanpan: Team Centric Agile Software Development. The new version is available right now from LeanPub, updates to the physical copy on Lulu will follow in time.

These changes are really just to make the book a bit more professional. The new version has:

  • A new professionally designed cover; this will end the situation where the physical and ebook versions had different covers (both of which were thrown together by me on wet afternoons.)
  • The ebook versions have genuine ISBN numbers; again this will follow for the physical version.

As to the future, I hope to put Xanpan on Amazon in time and I still have more draft chapters for Xanpan 2: The Means of Production but combination of being busy with work this year and moving house means progress is slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.