Friday, June 16, 2017

#NoProjects/ Continuous Digital update

ContinuousDigitalSmallLite-2017-06-16-14-19.jpg

If you are a regular reader of this blog and you’ve not had a chance to check-out Continuous Digital (aka #NoProjects) then I recommend you do! - but then I would say that wouldn’t I? :)

I’ve set up a discount coupon so readers can get Continuous Digital for $5 (plus any tax your Government my levy on ebooks.)

Now is a good time to start reading Continuous Digital because the content is done, my arguments are made. From here on I expect its all refinement - debugging. I need to do an end-to-end edit to make it internal consistent and then I need to get it copy edited. (Again as regular readers will know, grammar, spelling and such isn’t my strong point - and it never will be!)

I’m going to add an appreciation page - thats a page were people say nice things about the book. So I’m on the lookout for appreciations, if you have something nice to say about the book please drop me a note and I’ll include your name with your quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.