Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Dialogue Sheets - Maro, where are you?

For the last few weeks there has been something wrong with the blogger commenting system. Comments get posted but when I come to moderate them there are missing.



Unfortunately this happened with a really good comment from Maro at Thales in Argentina. Maro also posted as Anonymous so I can’t contact him back - Maro are you there? Please contract me!



Maro’s team had been trying my Dialogue Sheets, I think they may have translated one themselves, although we now have one Dialogue Sheet available as a Spanish translation. He has posted his experiences on a blog, DosIdeas - in Spanish but Google will translate.



He also tells me that his team have developed another facilitator less retrospective technique using index cards. I’m looking forward to hearing more about this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.