Thursday, November 27, 2008

The FT and Me

Regular readers of this blog have probably twigged that I read The Financial Times. What isn’t so well known is that I am, very occasionally, in The Financial Times.

Citibank (current advertising slogan “The Citi that never sleeps”) inspired my entry to today’s letters page.

Deciding that this penmanship deserved a mention in this blog I went to the FT site and did a vanity search to find the link above. What I wasn’t expecting was to find myself in another article from a few months ago.

Back in June the FT IT editor wondered out loud if there was anything the IT department could do to save costs. I must have had too much time on my hands that day because I shot off a note saying: Agile development can help cut costs, and here's how.

I missed publication of that piece at that time so I’ll have to be more attentive in future.

Now if only I could get them to link to blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.