Friday, November 28, 2008

Software East in January


I’ve been invited to join a panel debate in Cambridge on Thursday 22 January. This is quite exciting because the topic is “Building a Software Business” - something close to my heart as anyone who has read my business strategy patterns will know.

The organisers are Software East, a new initiative from Mark Delgarno and others to help the Silicon Fen software business community. Also on the panel is one of Cambridge’s local hero’s Neil Davidson, a founder of Red Gate software and one of the people behind the Business of Software community.

This will be the fourth time in less than 18 months I’ve been up to Cambridge for one speaking event or another. While I’ve been to other places in the country to speak 4 in 18 months is quite a record and I think it just goes to show how vibrant the Cambridge technology scene is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.