On the whole I don’t use this blog to push myself – maybe I should. As I finished that last blog entry it dawned on me: Why not? Maybe I could help your company?
Broadly my activities fall under the heading: Agile Coach, Interim Manager, Consultant and Training.
Here are some examples of how I have recently helped software development teams improve:
• Agile & Scrum training, more details on the Software Strategy website.
• Coaching for teams adopting and running Agile - broadly equivalent to Scrum Master
• Interim Development and Project Management: whether to adopt Agile or to rescue a project; I get involved for several weeks or month, fix things and hand it over
• Project and Team turn around
• Advice on transition to Agile development practices
• Development review
The common theme here is: helping software development team perform better to benefit their business customers.
If you think I may be able to help you please get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org