Friday, May 21, 2010

Falling off a log slides online

Slides from my “Falling off a log theory of software development” talk to Software East are online for download.

These slides only give a small part of the talk, it was a real talk with the slides for illustration only. If you want to get a flavour of what I talked about see these past blog entries:

'In search of mediocracy' - The falling off a log theory of business
and
The lining up your ducks theory of software development

On reflection I think I probably tried to cover too many ideas in the talk. As well as my trade mark Agile Pyramid and Alignment Trap (which make it into just about every presentation) I took in a bunch of other stuff. I probably need to refactor this as two or three talks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.